Sat, 10 Jul|
MAIDSTONE MANOR WITH SERENITY, AMBER TUTTON, ANGEL WHITE, GEORGINA MAY
Amber Tutton, Serenity, Georgina May and Angel White
Time & Location
10 Jul 2021, 10:00 – 14:00
Maidstone, Maidstone, UK
About the Event
We are delighted to host an event at the mansion of Burford manor. Owned by Annabella and Gene.
You get to photograph FOUR amazing models in this amazing venue!
Burford Manor is an impressive Grade II* listed country house of Medieval origin with 17th century additions in the English Baroque Style . It was reported to have been the home of Oliver Cromwell during the civil war and was a military hospital in WW2.
This stunning property features nine bedrooms and seven reception rooms with an adjoining self-contained annexe containing a further three bedrooms and one reception room.
Having undergone extensive refurbishment, Burford Manor is wonderfully presented, exuding a wealth of original charm and character whilst having been sensitively modernized in some areas.
Later additions to the house are constructed of red and grey brick and features high elevations offering generous, light accommodation arranged over two floors with many of the rooms benefitting from a double aspect outlook and far reaching views over the extensive grounds and surrounding countryside.
- Internal oak doors throughout much of the property.
- Spacious reception hall with wooden flooring.
- Music room with floor to ceiling wood panelled walls and
open brick fireplace.
- Drawing room with original large open fireplace. Panel
detail to the walls and double aspect tall sliding slash
windows with window seats.
- Dining room with open fire place.
- Large kitchen with beams. The Kitchen is fitted with Amtico
flooring and oil fired AGA. Small island unit/breakfast bar.
- Separate utility room with space for appliances; access to
- Generous sitting room with open fireplace and tall window
overlooking the front courtyard.
- Playroom leading to Study area.
The first floor presents:
- Generously proportioned master bedroom with double
aspect, contemporary en-suite, separate dressing room
and passage into nursery room.
- Bedroom 2 is a large double with tall window and fitted
- Library/reception boasting wood panel walls and open
- Bedroom 3 is a substantial size and boasts panel wood
walls and an open fire place, but could be used as a
reception room due to its ‘Jack and Jill’ nature.
- Bedroom 4 is a good size double with views across the side
- Bedroom 5 is a single room that could be used as a dressing
area for bedroom 6.
- Bedroom 7 is a double with built in cupboards and tall
- Bedroom 8 can be found on the second floor of the
property, which benefits from vast eaves storage.
- Three further contemporary family Bathrooms all finished
to an exceptional high standard.
- Separate Annexe which can be accessed from the main
house via the Study and Boot room area. The Annexe
comprises two quirky double bedrooms and a single
bedroom, bathroom, cottage Kitchen and a sitting room
with wood burning stove.
- Burford Manor is approached via a long private driveway set
in 360 acres of arable farmland. The Manor house sits in
approximately 3 acres of formal gardens including a tennis
Burford Manor is situated in the Kent countryside and is
surrounded by open fields in an idyllic rural setting. The
Manor house lies within the historical parish of Hunton
where St. Mary’s Church can be found. The parish is
surrounded by undulating countryside approximately 10
minutes drive from the large market town of Maidstone.
AUTUMN MANSION EVENT